Update from Pam101:
busy at work and at home. So I apologize for my lacking of blogging. I
know all five of my readers are upset.
- I am
currently working on some quilts. This is the reason I will be forever
single. That and the fact that I love bad food, beer and hate working out.
of being single. I posted my profile on Match.com and decided I didn’t
want to pay for it. So, I am going
to hop on over to the free OKCupid and give that a shot.
guys hear that KStew cheated on RPatz.
As my favorite volunteer at the hospital says, “there is a bit of
truth to everything.” Can’t wait to
see how this story unravels in Celebville.
of Twilight, I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn Part II.
working on my Iowa State Fair trip and Roxie Shasta McNasty’s maiden
voyage. Boo might not be able to go
so I am pretty sure I have Big Brother convinced he should tag-along for
this adventure. What could be better than spending 14
hours in the car with your brother?!
- I just looked at the Iowa State Fair food section and they have added these items to their Food on a Stick list:
- Nothing Spared Fair Square, made with marshmallows, crisped rice cereal, pretzels, potato chips, Oreos, toffee and M&Ms®, available at the Fair Square stand on the northwest corner of the Administration Building
- German chocolate funnel cakes, available at The Best Around on the Triangle
- Chocolate covered chocolate chip cannolis on-a-stick, available at Dipped in Chocolate on the southwest corner of the Pioneer Livestock Pavilion
- Chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough pops on-a-stick, available at Dipped in Chocolate on the southwest corner of the Pioneer Livestock Pavilion
- Double Bacon
Corn Dog, a hot dog wrapped in bacon, deep fried, dipped in
bacon bit enriched batter and deep fried again to golden perfection,
available at the Campbell's stand in Fun Forest
BACON CORN DOG!
heart just exploded.
- I hope you are all doing well. I promised to get back into the swing of blogging. I know you all miss me.