Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Summer Summertime!

Like many of you, I have started thinking about summertime. 
It is already in the 90's in the Pittsburgh area so I would say summer is officially here.  
And being that I don't like to "do nothing, or stay at home, or save any money", I currently am working on my Summer Fun List! 
Here is what I have come up with so far:
 
Get a lot of use out of my new hybrid grill
(Gas and Charcoal)
Speaking of grilling: Make shish-kabobs
Go to baseball games
Attempt to start reading "my library" and not buy any books until I read the ones I have been collecting for years! 
 Hang out at the local watering hole, The Circle Inn, because on a recent walk I discovered that they have a patio area. 
Go out on a boat. 
Go dancing, like really dancing. Leave sweaty and some body glitter in random places. 
 Be brave. 
 Dust off the Couch to 5K print out and use it. 

Believe me, the list will only continue to grow and
be more awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment