Monday, May 28, 2012

I thought I quit you?

Boo at our first ACL festival together
After going to the Austin City Limits music festival with Boo the past few years, we decided we were over it. 
I am too old to use porta potty's, get covered in mud and complain about heat, over-priced beer and wait in long lines. 
I am VIP!
Anyway, we made the decision, we were done buying 3-day passes for this festival.
That is until our friend and one of the funniest people on the planet, Mo, tells us he bought his 3-day pass for this year. 
Now...of course...we want to go.  
So, while I did find a plane ticket...I need to find festival passes.

Anyone have the music festival hook-up? Someone call Florence from the Machine and have her get some VIP passes. 

So, bring on those porta potty's, long-lines, drunk young 20 somethings, I AM IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment