Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pam101 update

Please excuse this week.

I have a million things (well more like 5) I want to write about but I am playing Nanny Pam101. Walking Lucy to the school bus (waving like a nut when the bus pulls away), playing with Will during the day and also this week my favorite Aunt is in town visiting.

So, this is why I haven't been posting.

I'll make sure the break is worth your wait. Look forward to my post on my recent visit to a physic, Girl Talk on my trip, a final review post on Road Trip 2011, the kitten that showed up at Big Brothers house and may be my new pet, and of course highlights from all things Trick or Treat/Halloween related. Oh, and maybe I'll ramble on about how I still don't have a job and not sure what to do next.

Like I said, lots to talk about...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment