Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A day in the life of the unemployed

Let's see...what did I do today?

I hung out with my Mom and nephew all day. We ran errands, Will slept in the car, we picked up Lucy off of the school bus and took the kids to the library.

Pretty great day.

But I need to find a job. Today I decided I would be good at the following:
* librarian (but only in the children's section)
* Barista at Starbucks
* working in a bakery
* running a bed n breakfast
* being Sidney Crosby's housekeeper/lover. Preferably the latter.
* (lover is a funny word)
* working at a vineyard.
* stacking bread at the bread store (long story).

1 comment:

  1. How about a career as a Teacher. With your love for travel. you would make a wonderful Social Studies teacher, plus you have the enthusiasm to capture the attention of any audiance. Long hours during the school year, but nice time off over holidays, and summers so you can fit in travel.
    xx00 Diana's Momma

    ReplyDelete