Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Harry Potter Challenge



Pam101 had a great idea this AM. She is challenging herself to read all of the Harry Potter books prior to the release of The Deathly Hallows, Part I (the final book is being made into 2 movies...take note of that Twilight franchise...Breaking Dawn needs to do the same). Pam101 is loving these books! The fun adventure and magical world is my nightly escape from reality. LaBomb lent me all her books and Cams is letting me borrow all of the movies. The thing about the challenge is...I know that I will finish the books by Spring...and then what do I do until November?!

You can be sure Pam101 is having a Harry Potter Party to celebrate the release of the last movie!

The first installment hits theaters on November 19 but fans will have to wait until July 15, 2011 for ’Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II’ to give them the epic Harry-Voldemort showdown … as well as a little thing called closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment