Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pam's Deep Thoughts for Thursday


I tend to start my day like most city-folks...metro, blackberry and some Starbucks. I like most peeps put a bit of sugar and/or cream in my coffee. Today was no exception. I changed it up a bit and got a Venti Iced Coffee...and even changed it up a bit more by using Raw Sugar. I will admit sometimes I take an occasionally packet of sugar with me, you just never know when a house-guest will want a Sweet'n Low or Equal. But when I take them...I take them with a little bit of grace. Only taking 1 or 2 at a time, discreetly slipping them into my pocket. So this AM when I was jazzing up my iced coffee I was sorta pissed that the guy beside me grabbed every single Raw Sugar packet. Didn't try to sneak it...or disguise what he was doing. Just grabbed all of them and shoved them into his pockets. People are weird and need to learn some manners. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment